Don’t be fooled by the radical shape, the Stubby TE is far easier to sail than a regular wave board. That wide tail gives loads of stability and gets you planing and upwind quicker than any wave board on the water.
But the shape isn’t all about ease and good manners because when set loose it performs like a beast! The Stubby TE has literally raised the bar for waveboards in onshore and less than ideal conditions. It’s upwind ability and the speed it can hold through turns makes onshore wave sailing feel more like sideshore!
The rapid acceleration and pointing ability on the way out, means bigger jumps and more of them! When it comes to riding, the Stubby TE turns an average wave into a good wave and two turns into four. It really is that good!
It’s no slouch in better wave conditions either. That compact shape, snappy turning and its ability to boost aerials and slide through the latest wave tricks make the Stubby TE incredible in good conditions too.
Sold yet? You should be!
- Easier to sail than a conventional wave board
- Will flatter your technique no matter what level you are at
- Holds speed better through the turns, meaning more turns per wave and faster, more dynamic turning in poorer conditions
- Planes incredibly early and easily, getting you out through the white water and into the jumps
- The wide nose and tail combined with a flat deck make the board very stable when not planing
- The compact length spins quickly through loops and sliding moves
- Exclusive high-end Biax Innegra Carbon, Team Edition (TE) construction
BIAX INNEGRA CARBON LIGHT FINISH TECHNOLOGY (BXIC)
Our unique Biax Innegra Carbon Light Finish Technology has proven to be the ultimate construction for our Wave- and Freestyleboards. Last season, Fanatic took the initiative to take the next technical step by introducing this new and exclusive high-end fibre finish into all TE models, meeting the highest demands of our World Cup Team.