Following the success of the Stubby over the past two years and its positive aspects of planing, control and manoeuvrability, it wasn’t long until the FreeWave STB was born. A slightly longer, faster, more bump & jump oriented version of our Stubby TE, the FreeWave STB is pure dynamite and the start of a new era for the FreeWave line. Guaranteed easy wave performance, the board fly’s over any kind of surface like a missile. Available in sizes 85, 95, 105, plus the brand new 115l, you can choose between the super high-end TeXtreme® construction and the affordable Biax Fibre Version. The FreeWave STB is going to be your new favourite toy!
- New 115l version for the stronger rider and light wind days (TE and TXTR only)
- Fine tuned fin positions for increased turning and planing stability
- Straighter, more parallel rails for reduced drag and a cleaner waterline
- Shorter and wider “Stubby-Style“ nose – for reduced swing weight, fast change of direction, plenty of surface area for early planing and ease of use when jumping and tacking
- Wide double diamond tail for planing power
- Reduced centre width for speed and a straighter rail flow
- Trim and stance moved backwards to adapt to the board’s length, tail width and rocker line for snappy turning
- Larger Thruster Fin setup matching the board’s tail for incredible lift, drive and upwind performance (FreeWave STB (BXF) delivered with single fin and Slot Box covers)
- Constant V with slight double concave for easy and controlled planing, as well as comfort in choppy conditions
- Full rails for stability, thin tail provides grip through turns
- Slight tow in side fin boxes for ideal water flow with minimum drag
- Power Box centre fin with Slot Box side fins (TE and TXTR), plus Slot Box covers to switch between single- and multi fin use
BIAX INNEGRA CARBON LIGHT FINISH TECHNOLOGY (BXIC)
Our unique Biax Innegra Carbon Light Finish Technology has proven to be the ultimate construction for our Wave- and Freestyleboards. Last season, Fanatic took the initiative to take the next technical step by introducing this new and exclusive high-end fibre finish into all TE models, meeting the highest demands of our World Cup Team.