We at Fanatic have been focused on sustainability for years, exploring the options to build and deliver more eco friendly products to the industry – you can see this by looking for our Ocean Minded logo on every Fanatic board we’ve produced in recent years. The Gecko Eco embodies this spirit like no other board in our range. Bio Resin is used throughout the entire Fanatic range, but the Gecko Eco and its field of use allows us to go further. A Flax / Cork sandwich in the deck and a beautiful Bamboo bottom leaves this board entirely without PVC, and reduces the use of Glass fibres to the minimum. No additional colours have been used under the reduced graphics, leaving the Gecko Eco’s inner values to shine through the deck and bottom with pure beauty.
A special board with a unique flex creates a fun responsive feeling beneath your feet and less impact on the environment. Stay Ocean Minded!
- Eco friendly Flax / Cork and Bamboo layup
- Superior optics through transparent Bio Resin
- Wide compact outline for early planing and easy manoeuvres
- High performance scoop rocker line with a higher entry and flat tail release
- Flat deck transitioning into thinned out rails for the ultimate carving experience with a secure stance
- Flat panel power V bottom shape for easy planing and control
- Reduction in drag and enhanced control due to 75 degree pintail
CORK FLAX / BAMBOO COMPOSITE LIGHT FINISH TECHNOLOGY (CBC)
Built with Flax, Cork, Bamboo and Bio Resin instead of the classic Glass and PVC sandwich, our Eco technology uses sustainable plant based raw materials
wherever possible, without compromising performance