Everything about the new Falcon’s design is about speed and control, no matter how brutal the chop or how large the swell. The sleek cutting-bow shape keeps the front out of trouble and boosts flatwater speed, whilst the stretched, well rockered pintail provides fantastic levels of control allowing the nose to be lifted and positioned with ease and minimal footwork.
The Falcon’s new recessed deck shape provides incredible levels of stability even in extreme sea states, whilst the EVA deflector keeps bow-wash away from the standing area.
Perhaps the Falcon’s biggest surprise is its flatwater performance, which truly belies the style of board. An absolute race-winner when the course happens to finish in a river mouth or in flatter seas.
The new 14’ Falcon is offered in two widths, 24.75” and 26.75” targeting a range of rider weights and ability. Whichever size you choose, the 2019 Falcon has winning in its DNA!
- Uncompromised design specifically for downwind racing
- Amazing glide through chop and waves
- Extremely easy to catch waves
- Efficient glide in flatwater due to the bow shape and rocker line
- Recessed standing area for added stability and efficiency
- High side-walls keep water away from the deck
- Narrower tail gives greater control downwind and makes the board more responsive underfoot, resulting in less movement for the rider
- Four drainage pipes remove water quickly from the deck area
- Eva deflector reduces water flow onto the standing area from the front of the board
- Forward and rearward leash options
- Three carrying handle options to suit preference and style
- Equipped with a specially designed RTM race fin for premium race performance
- Pigmented resin to prevent paint scratches
- Offered in two sizes, 24.75” & 26.75” wide
- Supplied in high-end Custom Carbon Sandwich Light Finish construction
CUSTOM CARBON SANDWICH LIGHT FINISH TECHNOLOGY (CCS) - RACE
Carbon Innegra is a high-end technology with perfectly balanced weight, strength and impact resistant characteristics. Carbon rail sections and a complete Hi-tech Carbon bottom layer deliver an impeccable weight / stiffness ratio. With a fantastic dynamic flex due to its very fine weave, it is used for all Falcon, Blitz and Strike Carbon models.