Terms & Condtions
Terms and Conditions
All transactions are in CAD. Our website automatically detects your IP address, and will show the items in your currency. The American currency is shown at daily currency rate +/- 1%.
All online purchases will be billed in CAD.
Important notice: our system has been carefully programmed to apply appropriate discounts, shipping charges, and sales taxes (where applicable). Please proceed to partial check out for our system to calculate your exact costs. No other charges will ever be billed to you once accepted.
- All payments are processed through a secure gateway. We never see any of your personal credit card info.
- Any order cancellation or authorized return will be refunded in the form of an in-store credit only. No cash/credit card refunds.
- All special orders require a 30% non-refundable deposit.
- In certain cases, for security purposes, a written confirmation may be required before we can process your credit card for payment.
Return Policy and Warranty against defects
- Every third party product you buy from 2 Rad Inc. is backed first by the product manufacturer's warranty.
- 2 Rad Inc.'s 30 day limited warranty against defects, may also apply. 2 Rad Inc.'s 30 day limited warranty is a defective exchange policy that provides for either repair or replacement at our sole discretion (no refunds) of merchandise that has been confirmed as defective by either the manufacturer or 2 Rad Inc.
- Products returned for exchange must be in new condition and be received within 30 days of the invoice date.
- 2 Rad reserves the right to refuse product returns
- 2 Rad reserves the right to charge a restocking fee of 15% for authorized returns.
- All products sold by 2 Rad Inc. are refundable by in store credit. No cash/credit card refunds. No exceptions.
- 2 Rad Inc. reserves the right to charge a handling or re-stocking fee of 15% for returns of new merchandise or order cancellations.
- After 30 days the product manufacturer warranty is the only warranty in effect. We will not accept COD's or collect shipments for any or all returns of defective product.
- All items must pass inspection upon return as being in exactly the same condition as when shipped from 2 Rad Inc. before credit or exchange will be issued.
- Terms and conditions may vary by product or manufacturer. 2 Rad Inc. will assist customers whenever possible in gaining satisfaction with product manufacturers. For assistance or to exchange a defective product please call 1-888-331-9191.
- 2 Rad Inc. is under no obligation to warranty or exchange any product that was either: not originally purchased at 2 Rad Inc. or is past the store and/or manufacturer warranty coverage. 2 Rad Inc. reserves the right to charge a warranty service fee for any item(s) that was not purchased in our store.
- All sales of closeout and consignment items are final. No exceptions.
2 Rad Inc. Price Guarantee
- Our website shows manufacturers’ suggested list prices for equipment.
- At point of sale we will match any national prices on the same in-stock items/offers. Just show us the published price, and we'll match it, special price promos excluded.
- Web offers may differ from offers available through our sales staff.
Most online discounts that we advertise are applied in the cart.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall 2 Rad Inc. or any of its manufacturers or distributors be liable for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages including but not limited to loss of use, physical injury, incidental or consequential damages.
Used and Consignment sales
- Any consigned items may be left with 2 Rad Inc. for one calendar year. The consigned price is based on the market value of an item. The sale price must be agreed upon by both seller and 2 Rad Inc.
- 2 Rad Inc. reserves the right to refuse any consignment items we deem un-sellable or out of date. Any items not sold after one year of the initial date of consignment must be picked up by the consignor.
- 2 Rad Inc. will inform consignor by telephone and email when it is time to pick up the item. Consignors will have an additional two months from the expiry date and pick up unsold items. Any items remaining after this grace period will become the property of 2 Rad Inc.
- If 2 Rad Inc. decides to keep the item on consignment for an additional year, the sale price of the item must be reduced to compensate for its diminished market value. If the price is not reduced by the consignor, 2 Rad Inc. reserves the right to reduce the price accordingly.
- All consignment sales are subject to a 10% transaction fee (no exceptions). Upon sale of the consignment item, a credit will be issued to the consignor’s account to be used at his/her discretion.
- Any/all reimbursements for the sale of consignment equipment will be made in the form of a company check and are subject to a 20% commission fee.
- Due to consignment procedures, all used items purchases are a FINAL SALE. We are unable to issue refunds. If any item is incorrectly purchased it may be re-consigned by the purchaser. No exceptions.