Crazy acceleration, top speeds and explosive ›pop‹ happen in seconds, so every gust counts for you to pick the right spot and unleash your rotations. The Skate TE comes in four sizes and is fine-tuned for 2017. Each size cleverly matches the conditions most sailed in, whilst the super quick rocker is responsible for its remarkable speed and early planing. Combined with extra tail power, you are able to leave the water at any time, with smooth transitions from aerial moves into sliding tricks. An integrated arch support in the tail pad, combined with our light yet strong Biax Innegra Carbon (BXIC) construction rounds up the sensation and excellence you’d expect. There are no limits to your creativity with this board of a champion.
- New shaped Skate TE 93, more compact and with less nose area for reduced swing weight and even faster rotations
- Super quick rocker line for instant top speed
- Power V bottom shape for constant control and easy sliding
- Finely tuned tail shape for fastest acceleration and a livelier, quicker reaction
- Reverse length concept supported by the compact outline
- Soft nose rails for smooth transition into sliding moves
- Feedback and comfort provided by the integrated arch support in the tail pad
- Double footstrap inserts for maximum load and adjustable stance settings for tighter or personal preference
- Power Box for maximum durability in shallow waters
BIAX INNEGRA CARBON LIGHT FINISH TECHNOLOGY (BXIC/LF)
Making its way into the 2017 Wave and TE Freestyleboards is the brand new Biax Innegra Carbon Light Finish technology. After the resounding success of using this high-end construction on our TE boards over the last three seasons, we took the initiative and next technical step by introducing a brand new, and exclusive Biax Carbon / Innegra fibre finish.