Crazy acceleration, top speeds and explosive ›pop‹ happen in seconds, so every gust counts for you to pick the right spot and unleash your rotations. The Skate TE comes in four sizes from 86 to 108l. Each size cleverly matches the conditions most sailed in, whilst the super quick rocker is responsible for its remarkable speed and early planing. Combined with extra tail power, you are able to leave the water at any time, with smooth transitions from aerial moves into sliding tricks. An integrated arch support in the tail pad, combined with our light yet strong Biax Innegra Carbon (BXIC) construction rounds up the sensation and excellence you’d expect. There are no limits to your creativity with this board of a champion.
- Super quick rocker line for instant top speed
- Power V bottom shape for constant control and easy sliding
- Finely tuned tail shape for fastest acceleration and a livelier, quicker reaction
- Reverse length concept supported by the compact outline
- Soft nose rails for smooth transition into sliding moves
- More compact and with less nose area for reduced swing weight and even faster rotations (Skate 93)
- Feedback and comfort provided by the integrated arch support in the tail pad
- Double footstrap inserts for maximum load and adjustable stance settings for tighter or personal preference
- Power Box for maximum durability in shallow waters
BIAX INNEGRA CARBON LIGHT FINISH TECHNOLOGY (BXIC)
Our unique Biax Innegra Carbon Light Finish Technology has proven to be the ultimate construction for our Wave- and Freestyleboards. Last season, Fanatic took the initiative to take the next technical step by introducing this new and exclusive high-end fibre finish into all TE models, meeting the highest demands of our World Cup Team.