Evolved from the early days of the sport, these shapes cater to all levels of experience. From those first steps onto the board all the way through to riders with decades of experience, both the popular 10’6” and our super stable and floaty 11’2”, are available in our gentle yet robust Soft Top technology. Converting into the ideal platform for those just starting Stand Up Paddling, it also comes with the mastfoot insert for windsurfing.
- Soft Top technology: gentle on deck, extra strong around rails, tail and nose
- Flat deck with volume pulled out to the rails for stability
- CAD sculpted balance flow curves
- True surfing rocker line with a flat into full V bottom, for engaging carving sensations off the tail
- Low nose entry for effortless wave catching and glide
- Mastfoot insert for windsurfing option
SOFT TOP TECHNOLOGY
The High Resistance Soft Top technology is a lightweight and durable construction for everyday use. Strategic use of glass reinforcements ensure adequate stiffness, while a strong, thick outer skin gives the board’s hull phenomenal strength. With extra ding and impact resistance, it is used on the Fly Soft Top giving a user-friendly soft deck.